Location: Anywhere is the U.S. but strong preference for East Coast
Reports to: Head of Sales
Aiva Health is seeking a Director of Enterprise Sales. The Director of Enterprise Sales role is an individual contributor role. This role will be responsible for driving net new healthcare sales. The Director of Enterprise Sales will be responsible for overall deal strategy and will work closely with the client services team to ensure successful execution of customer deployments. The Director of Sales will be responsible for relationship building with C-Level contacts, development of proposals, pricing and successful contract negotiations with each customer. You will own the sales process from prospect to customer.
This person will be an expert at selling to C-level executives and will drive revenue and account growth within the post-acute care segments, including outpatient, skilled nursing, assisted living, home health organizations. You will identify business opportunities and use a consultative selling approach to ensure Aiva Health meets the customer’s needs. You will be responsible for building the customer relationship, going wide and deep to uncover revenue opportunities with a goal of closing the deal.
What you will be responsible for:
· Develop a deep understanding of your region and consistently generate new opportunities on a weekly basis
· Build and maintain an accurate sales pipeline
· Generate a high volume of activity to include outbound cold calling, social selling and email
· Conduct daily conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts to articulate the value of Aiva Health.
· Work closely to partner with resellers of Aiva Health and Business Development partnerships
· Consistently exceed your quarterly sales targets
What you have accomplished:
· Have a BS/BA Business Administration or related field
· 5-10 years of work experience
· A proven track record prospecting for new business
· Previous experience in Mobile, SaaS or Cloud related industries
· Experience working with a CRM such as Salesforce or ProsperWorks
· A record of exceeding your quarterly/annual revenue objectives
· Healthcare experience is a plus
Qualities you exhibit:
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills
· Ability to quickly adapt and embrace change
Who we are:
Aiva Health is an LA-based, venture-backed start-up that went through Cedars-Sinai Accelerator Powered by Techstars and launched earlier this year. Aiva uses voice assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to improve caregiving for providers as well as patients and elders.
Come join us and help make a positive impact in Healthcare. Email your resume or LinkedIn profile to careers (at) aivahealth.com.
Aiva Health is an equal opportunity employer.