Aiva, the Amazon- and Google-funded leader in voice-powered care, is looking for a Project Manager.
Aiva improves caregiving for patients, residents and their caregivers. We help hospitals and senior living organizations deploy Amazon Echos, Google Nest and other voice assistant technologies. These products give users hands-free entertainment and control over lights, TV, thermostats and shades, but more importantly they improve communication with caregivers. When you say what you need, Aiva understands and routes your request to the most appropriate person. Caregivers use our mobile app to quickly respond and manage requests, as well as push communications back through the voice assistant.
Our new Project Manager will focus on deploying Aiva at new clients or expanding our solution at existing clients.
- Provide professional implementation and support services to clients resulting in smooth, well-coordinated implementations that meet targeted live dates
- Work with client to uncover compelling workflows where Aiva will be used, including benchmarking based on current processes and measuring improvements after Aiva is deployed
- Develop a holistic understanding of communication needs for assigned clients, including existing communication technologies and systems
- Proactively partner with client to identify opportunities to integrate Aiva with third-party applications
- Design and deliver training programs to effectively onboard users at assigned client locations
- Maintain thoughtful and disciplined project charters and project plans, providing consistent communication of status of the implementation effort to the client
- Work cross-functionally across Aiva’s different teams
- Act as the client’s technical advocate, managing issues that may arise
- Establish deep subject matter expertise across Aiva product line
- Visit clients to learn about their operations, build relationships and facilitate implementation.
- 6+ years project management experience in a healthcare setting; PMP certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with large, enterprise-level hospitals and healthcare organizations
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Superior organizational skills – demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining clear attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills – proven ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel, including C-Suite level client contacts
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite - particularly PowerPoint and Excel -- and in Google Docs
- Experience with CRM and agile management tools a plus
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- This is a full-time position, and we’re open to either a staff or a contract hire.
Aiva is the voice operating system for better care. We use Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and other voice assistants to empower patients and seniors throughout their care journey. They enjoy more entertainment options, better control of their environment and closer communication with their care team. For example, when you tell Aiva what you want, she understands and routes your request to the most appropriate caregiver, who uses our proprietary mobile app to triage and respond to requests in their own voice. You can also use Aiva to control smart devices, like TVs, lights, shades and thermostats, as well as to make hands-free phone and video calls.
Aiva is based in Los Angeles. Hospital clients include Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Boston Children’s Hospital, and post-acute clients include Amica Senior Lifestyles and LifeCare Services. Aiva investors include the Google Assistant Investments Program, the Alexa Fund, Act One Ventures, Mucker Capital and the Cedars-Sinai Accelerator. We are growing quickly and looking to expand our team.
To learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.