Aiva Health is seeking an Inside Sales Representative that will work within our sales organization to uncover and close new prospects. This person is dynamic with a record of exceeding his or her sales targets and is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves in a start-up environment. This entrepreneurial candidate will own the early stage of the sales process by navigating through healthcare and assisted living organizations to do deep discovery and uncover key decision makers. They’ll then reach out to prospects and eventually take them all the way through to signature. This role is an integral part of the organization’s growth.
What you will be responsible for:
· Prospect, research and identify new opportunities on a weekly basis
· Reach out to prospects via email, phone and other channels
· Schedule meetings and product demonstrations for the sales team
· Have an understanding of each of our segments within Healthcare and help us develop the best messaging and collateral.
· Lead prospects through the contract stage and close them
· Manage the CRM database to ensure all activities are captured
· Maintain a high level of activity to include outbound calls, emails and social selling via LinkedIn
What you have accomplished:
· Have a BS/BA in Business Administration or a related field
· At least 2-3 years of work experience
· A proven track record prospecting and selling for new business
· Previous experience in Mobile, SaaS or Cloud related industries
· Experience working with a CRM such as Salesforce or Copper
· Experience doing outreach on platforms like LinkedIn and with tools like Outreach or PersistIQ.
· Healthcare experience is a plus
Qualities you exhibit:
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills
· Ability to quickly adapt and embrace change
· Ability to stay connected and productive while working remotely
Who we are:
Aiva Health is an LA-based, venture-backed startup whose investors include Amazon, Google and Cedars-Sinai Accelerator. Aiva uses voice assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to improve caregiving for providers as well as patients and elders. Clients include Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Boston Children's Hospital, BayCare Health and Houston Methodist Hospital. We are the leading end-to-end voice platform for hospitals and senior living communities.
Come join us and help make a positive impact in Healthcare! If you are interested, pleaes send a resume and/or LinkedIn profile link to careers (at) aivahealth.com.
Aiva Health is an equal opportunity employer.